incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From André Schnabel <andre.schna...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Making donations to the project
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:44:46 GMT
Hi,

Am 19.10.2011 15:21, schrieb FR web forum:
>> I have no idea how much money arrives via the OOo donate button, but
>> then I'm not the one making statements full of such gross assumptions
>> about the balance and use of ASF funds.
> Older CC has published it:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council/Funding_And_Budgets

please be aware, that this is only the public OOo-CC procedure and
budget. Although TeamOOo was committed to support the CC (and as far as
I can tell) did follow that rule; details about the TeamOOo accounts
have never been disclosed to other CC members (at least for the years
when I have been cc member).  This in itself is quite ok (to me), as
TeamOOo is an entity of it's own and only responsible to it's members.
Unfortunately I know of several people who tried to become member of
TeamOOo but their applications were never processed. This also might
have changed meanwhile.

regards,

André