incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Marketing Team
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 21:15:53 GMT
On 10/18/2011 4:04 PM, Donald Harbison wrote:
> We could use a basic 'Apache Way' talk. Ross, can you please attach the
> charts you used at the ODF Plug-fest in Berlin, July 14 or 15?

See also:

Feel free to suggest patches to those pages; the Community PMC would
love if folks had other great presentations about the Apache Way or
working at the ASF to post there.

> Anyone have a good 'Intro to OpenOffice' presentation? Please share on the
> wiki with a brief description that will help us better understand how to
> regard it. It may be better to start from scratch, but it's always
> instructive to learn what worked in the past, before re-inventing it.

I'd imagine there are some places on the legacy oo.o site that have some
kinds of presos like this.  Is there some suggested kind of place on the
AOOo site we could store them, even if a temporary home on the wiki or
something until the full sites are hosted at the ASF?

- Shane, who usually spends so much time organizing conferences he never
gets to speak

View raw message