incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [ooo-users] Speaking of ooo-users
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 20:38:46 GMT
Well, as it turns out, right AFTER I posted this I noticed Rob's
discussion on the MLs in general. So, I won't change any links, and I
have no power to add footers to the list messages.  I guess we'll wait
for Rob's implementation that seems to cover ALL active lists.

Apparently my timing was off.

On 10/17/2011 08:55 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> Having all of the discussion about the future of OO.o lists on ooo-dev is
> probably ineffective.  It would be good to engage on the OO.o lists and, in
> particular, engage those moderators and administrators that have survived in
> their roles to advise and assist in determining what needs to be done.  In
> particular, many lists will simply be shut down.
>
> The individual list subscription pages on OO.o could be updated to indicate
> what has happened, where the archive remains, and what the replacement is, if
> any.  Those pages probably won't come up until the domain is pointed to an
> Apache version of the site.
>
>   - Dennis

MzK

"There is no such thing as coincidence."
            -- Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Rule #39