incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Hollmichel <martin.hollmic...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Foundation blog posting on Apache OOo
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 17:58:57 GMT
Am 14.10.2011 18:22, schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> Whereas it is in the self-interest of those entities
Hmm, I think it's not that easy. We see Team OpenOffice.org (as the
legal entity behind the old Community Council) still in the
repsonsibilty of an uncredible amount of users which gave their support
in the last decade to OpenOffice.org (the old one).
And it was not Team OpenOffice.org acting so that we going to have two
forks of the old codebase in the future.
We'd look foward to support collaboration and to re-unify forces, so
that we come to a stronger product and project than we ever had, but I
don't think that it helps to ignore history of OpenOfffice.org completly,

Martin (Team OpenOffice.org e.V.)