incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Good-Day site is gone...
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:05:51 GMT
Am 10/17/2011 02:53 AM, schrieb Maho NAKATA:
> I'm looking for ftp site so that I can upload my taball for QA purpose.
> (and for my builds, too).
> The Good-day ftp server is gone in August 2011, so I cannot upload my builds
> as well.

I'm very sorry to hear that because it was always a reliable host. And
now even "www.good-day.net" is not reachable. What happened here?

> Note: I have been uploading source tar ball for each milestones, and
> uploading MacOSX PPC and Intel packages for all languages for almost every
> milestones over 6 years. To do that, Good-day ftp site was very important
> and useful.

As Ross said your "http://people.apache.org" acccount could be an
intermediate place to host builds on a temporary basis. Otherwise we
have to find somewhere else a bit space for build hosting.

Marcus