incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <>
Subject [DISCUSS] [ooo-users] Speaking of ooo-users
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2011 21:18:53 GMT
I turn your attention to:

there seems to be a fair amount of continued activity here.

I could change the "subscribe" link on:

to get them to the new Apache users list, but, what to do about current
subscribers/conversations. Yes, we've discussed this a bit and,
truthfully, since I have NO admin powers on the existing mailing lists I
haven't been keeping up with it actually, but, given recent events, I
think it would be wise to get current users on board SOON with the new

Thoughts? I don't know how to put the current list in read-only and I
thought someone (Dennis, Alex) said this could be done along with a
message to this list to that effect. I feel dealing with this particular
list (its total migration) should be a very high priority.

The last messages I find about this concern archiving the existing lists.

My apologies if I'm way behind on some of this conversation.

"There is no such thing as coincidence."
            -- Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Rule #39

View raw message