incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Publishing the PPMC Roster
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 22:25:19 GMT
I think this is a wonderful idea and I would like to add an additional
item -- can we get a list of folks who have submitted iCLAs toward this
project, assuming they've filled in the "notify project" item?

Another great mystery that might be nice to have unveiled.

and yep, I tried to get a list of subscribers to "dev" and no go for me. :(

On 10/10/2011 08:03 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> <orcmid note="more comments inline">

MzK

"There is no such thing as coincidence."
            -- Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Rule #39