incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL]Apache Meetup @ApacheCon
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 16:32:16 GMT
Specific times/locations for individual meetups are scheduled by the
conference organizers, often closer to the actual event itself.  It will
be Tues, Wed, or Thu night starting at 8pm, at the main ApacheCon show area.

You can see the planning process for meetups happening here:

(That's a wiki not requiring an iCLA but that does require a login)

- Shane

> Hi Don,
> The Apache News item on,
> <>,
> invites people come to the meetup at ApacheCon.  However, the meetup page,
> <>  on the main conference web is empty.
> Is there further information on date and time?
>   - Dennis

View raw message