incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From floris v <floris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of migration of OOo domains?
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 18:57:18 GMT
Please forgive my ignorance, but what's really the problem with the
Kenai templates and all that? If we can import the actual data (which, I
suppose, sits in a database) in some readable format, isn't it possible
to replace the Kenai stuff with Apache stuff? There'd probably be only
one html or php page with the Oracle and Kenai logos on it and all pages
in that section would be extracted from the db and inserted in that
template. Not such a big deal, or so it seems. All that is needed is
Apache logos and maybe some other graphics and formatting like different
fonts, dependent on what goes with the Apache styles. What am I missing?
Peter Roelofsen aka floris v