incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Is there an org chart of the previous OOo governance(s)?
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 00:18:56 GMT
On 10/12/2011 8:15 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
...snip...
> That's fine, but just understand that you are touching on topics that
> will be painful to some and could lead this list down paths I don't
> think we want to go right now.  I really think we want to avoid a
> discussion of legacy OOo governance.
>
> -Rob

Um, OK.  I'm just looking for information here, dude.  It's not like
there's any danger of the PPMC being turned into a council of some kind. 8-P

I am curious about OOo governance and people, so if anyone has further
information on those subjects they're willing to share, please send them
to me offlist.

- Shane