incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Migration: any plans to preserve mailing list archives?
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 23:45:22 GMT
Are there any plans to preserve archives of any existing @oo.o mailing
lists?  I didn't see a treatment of archives on the planning page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Mailing+lists

Obviously any mailing lists hosted at Apache will use the normal
mail-archive.a.o system, but I was wondering if there's any plan or need
for somehow preserving the past archives of lists.

I'd certainly like to review some of the past lists, especially the
marketing/branding and strategy ones.  I could imagine that a number of
the developer lists might also be valuable for future reference as well.

- Shane