incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Is there an org chart of the previous OOo governance(s)?
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 23:34:00 GMT
OK, so there was the Community Council and the ESC, as well as the
"leads" and participants on an array of Projects that worked on specific
areas of OOo code, websites, outreach, conferences, everything.

Since all these organizations effectively were tied to Sun/Oracle, has
Oracle officially updated or dissolved those organizations explicitly?
Or was that part of the transition from Oracle to the ASF that wasn't
covered?

I'm just trying to understand what some of the other previous
expectations around OOo governance and the brand were, so we can better
explain what the new governance structure is (i.e., this PPMC and the
Apache Way) and how we (and others) should refer to the OOo brand now.

- Shane