incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Fixing security lists
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 13:29:07 GMT
Thanks Martin.  Could you please subscribe our privately archived
mailing list <ooo-security@incubator.apache.org> to the securityteam@
mailing list?

Note that it's an ezmlm mailing list, so if a confirmation email is
needed we'll need someone on our ooo-security list to confirm it.

The purpose of doing this is to ensure that the Apache OOo PPMC's
security team - who monitors ooo-security@ - is aware of any end user
reports that come into the pre-existing securityteam@ list.

Privacy and reporting guidelines for the ooo-security@ list follow best
Apache security@ practices and are documented here: