incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From 依瑪貓 <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Re: Slooooow spreadsheet documents
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 00:02:42 GMT
Dear Rob,

    Last time I encounter it, it was an Excel document with 15000+ empty
(and hence invisible) text frames.  I suppose this was cause by many
users copy-paste without noticing it.  And I got this complaint since
user does not notice this in MS Excel, which I assume that 15000+ text
frames does not trouble MS Excel.

    I guess this is about mouse moving triggered event, so I suppose
this is not memory-bound, but calculation-bound.  I shall see if I can
find this fine example Excel document.

--
依瑪貓 imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
旅舍依瑪 http://www.imacat.idv.tw/ 《女聲》電子報 http://www.wov.idv.tw/