incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Fixing security lists (was: Vulnerability fixed in LibreOffice)
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 16:54:35 GMT
On 10/10/2011 12:33 PM, Malte Timmermann wrote:
...snip...
> - Which leaves us with 1 common list where we don't have such
> restrictive rules, and can continue with our cooperation: The
> old/original OOo security list securityteam@openoffice.org.
...snip...

To ask a practical question: is there anyone reading this email who is
able to, and is willing to, manage the subscribers and archives for that
list currently?

Of not, the PPMC certainly needs to find such person ASAP so we know
who's on the list, and so we can archive (privately) any ongoing list
traffic someplace that has ASF Member and ooo-security@ oversight of the
archive (at minimum, obviously any approved subscribers - from whatever
organizatoins - should have some kind of archive access to the list).

- Shane