incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Subject Re: Vulnerability fixed in LibreOffice
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 16:55:01 GMT
Hi,

Ross Gardler wrote on 2011-10-06 18:26:
> I understand where you are coming from. There is a misunderstanding
> about The Apache Way. There are very few things that are fixed in
> stone. However, newcomers often rely on written descriptions of common
> practice and assume that such a description is "the one true way".

so, why was I told then here that the existing model "isn't the Apache
way" and therefore things here are different? The model worked and would
have been to benefit for anyone.

Either the Apache way indeed does not accept this model, or there is a
severe lack of communication in the OOo project, since nobody with a say
seemed to be in support of my proposal.

Sorry to be so harsh, but stop talking and *DO* something. Otherwise
everyones time is really wasted at large.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108