incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Subject Re: Vulnerability fixed in LibreOffice
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 15:43:57 GMT
Hi,

Dave Fisher wrote on 2011-10-06 17:25:

> When that discussion was settled it seems someone on the TDF side should have taken some
initiative to inform AOOo at our list. To not have that happen was not in any spirit of cooperation.

as Thorsten said, AOOo was informed. There was one AOOo representative
on the OOo security mailing list, AFAIK.

> Not really, that is NOT AOOo's list. It is even now Oracle's abandoned ML.

> So, you guys decided to ignore the fact that we had established an ooo-security@a.i.o
because it wasn't what you wanted to have happen?

No, I was personally told that I should not be involved on that list,
because of ICLA-PPMC-whatever-abbreviation things and that at Apache
things are different. So, don't blame me. My proposal was to use the
existing mailing list (subscribers) and work as before, but that
obviously was not desired.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108