incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Effenberger <>
Subject Re: Vulnerability fixed in LibreOffice
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 11:48:44 GMT

J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote on 2011-10-06 13:18:
> If a TDF or ASF list is secondary for me but i would volunteer to join this
> mailing list to help on this topic in the future. But maybe we should try to
> keep the existing and  mailing list and I
> see no reason why it shouldn't work. I think it is probably more a problem
> of the people on this list and missing communication. I assume that people
> on this list have now other priorities and are not so responsive which of
> course is natural if they have a new job or moved into other projects ...

from what I understood, we were told that things at Apache are
"different". IMHO, there is an Apache security list, but only a few
selected people can be on it, and IMHO they have to be Apache contributors.

Guess what I think about the fact that the well established
communication channel is about to vanish...

Florian Effenberger <>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/ @floeff

View raw message