incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <>
Subject [patch] new unixODBC header files
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 14:35:19 GMT

attached you find a patch containing new unixODBC header files with
suitable license as it has been proposed - see

The origin of the new files is Beside the already
existing files sql.h, sqltypes.h, sqlext.h and sqlucode.h I also
downloaded iodbcunix.h. This new file is referenced from the new files.
I have adjusted some include paths in order to match our project
structure. I also added a typedef for HWND in sqltypes.h

Can someone please review and test the patch and commit it to the

Thanks in advance,

View raw message