incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for October 2011 (ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2011 22:50:18 GMT

On 10/02/2011 11:02 AM, Graham Lauder wrote:
> On Sunday, October 02, 2011 05:16:15 AM Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
>> These announcements to a list are interesting, because it is not clear who
>> will take the initiative to see that this happens.
>>
>> Last month, I waited too long before declaring what I would be doing and
>> then doing it.
>>
>> This month, I won't be tardy.  I am declaring that I shall not be preparing
>> the quarterly podling report for October.
>>
>>   - Dennis
>
> I'll have time this month to deal with this.  It is a marketing task in any
> case.
>
> If anyone thinks that there are significant milestones or challenges for the
> project that should be highlighted then please feel free to point them out.
> Not being a coder and given that most activity right now is on the coding
> side, there is a good chance I'll miss stuff, so pile it on.
>
> Cheers
> GL

What a good sport you are, Graham.

I would point out the challenges we're having with finding a new
architecture for the OpenOffice wiki and, most importantly, the user
forums.

As far as I know, we do not have a clear migration on either of these.

If I think of anything else, I'll pass it along.

MzK

"There is no such thing as coincidence."
            -- Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Rule #39