incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Review of OpenOffice.org Forums Agreement
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 20:13:54 GMT
The proposal looks pretty good to me. Well thought out.

I do have an operational question about the three people given the role of "Initial Committers
/ PMC"

Do Zoltan, Rory, and Ricardo each have the skills and time to necessary to both complete the
migration of the Fora that was begun by TerryE and then maintain the service? Are they all
able to be "SysAdmins." My concern is if there is only one person in the full "SysAdmin" role
we will have a support problem.

Regards,
Dave

On Oct 11, 2011, at 12:27 PM, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

>>> And yes, the forum people are asking to look at this proposal now and discuss.
>>>

>> OK.  That's what I wanted to hear.  We've had false starts on this
>> before.  I expected the forum proposal to come from a forum admin or
>> moderator, not fro Dennis.  But that's fine.
>
> I can confirm that this document has been written by the forum
> members. Even the text of this email has been discussed.
>
> Cheers
> Christian
>

>>> This is the outcome of many hours, much sweat and many people
>>> speaking. Thanks to the forum folks for all the work and the patience
>>> with their "observers" :-)
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Christian

Apache