incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 18:22:34 GMT
+0, you are declaring this to be a case of JFDI. I'll expect that the Marketing Team will allow
sometime for interested parties to subscribe.

I'm not so sure if this is the time or not, but I don't feel that strongly.

Consider that a good part of the website migration discussion will end up on ooo-marketing.
We'll need to make extra effort to make sure that ooo-dev knows about pertinent details like
downloads, support, and api OOo projects. We'll confront this as the case is made. This may
turn out to be good for the distinguishing between AOOo and the legacy OOo.

Regards,
Dave