incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <ariel.constenla.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need a current build for WinXP 32bit
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 21:17:19 GMT

Hi Andre, *

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 04:57:04PM +0100, Andre Fischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 31.10.2011 15:41, Regina Henschel wrote:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >I'm still testing the new OLE features Armin implemented. I got a
> >build from Ariel with
> >
> >http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201110.mbox/%3C20111018005157.GB30463%40localhost%3E
> >

> >It shows some odd things with presentations.
> >(1) ppt with equations give "General input/output error"
> >(2) Own odp shows red x-crosses in presentation mode.
>
> These may be debug information for canvas sprites (also known as
> animated shapes).
>
> Ariel: Has the canvas module been built with debug information or
> other, non-standard flags set?

you're right. This is a non product build
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Non_Product_Build
built with --enable-dbgutil (no special debug info for canvas module).

That red artifacts on presentation mode are also displayed on Linux when
built with dbgutil. So this is system independent, and anyone could reproduce
it by building with --enable-dbgutil.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile