incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] replace neon with libwww (preferred) or libcurl (as 2. choice)
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 19:24:24 GMT
I don't know what glibc-stubs is but have a look at libsvn_subr's public
API too.  (Basically
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/subversion/include/
sans the header files whose name matches one of the directory siblings
of include/; or just all the non-function static in ../libsvn_subr/)

We have there a rather nice assortment of miscellaneous functions...