incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <ariel.constenla.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extensions Integration into Installation Set
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 15:25:09 GMT
Hi jianlizhao

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 04:38:55PM +0800, jianlizhao wrote:
> Hello  Ariel Constenla-Haile
> With your help, I solved the Extensions Integration into Installation Set
> problem, I would like to ask some questions about build.lst file
>
>  build.lst file
>  myext myextensions: solenv NULL
>  myext myextensions usr1 - all myextensions_mkout NULL
>  myext myextensions \ prj get - all myextensions_prj NULL
>  myext myextensions \ zipped nmake - all myextensions_zipped NULL
>
> My question is as follows:
>  What is the meaning of which usr1

according to
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Hacking#prj.2Fbuild.lst
it's a meaningless thing.
Cf. also
http://tools.openoffice.org/tools/build.html

The only occurrence found by OpenGrok outside build.lst files is
trunk/main/soldep/bootstrp/build_list_converter.pl#149
It looks like the only lines that matter are the ones with nmake, the
ones with usr1 and get are treated as lines with comments.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina