incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <>
Subject Re: Extensions Integration into Installation Set
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 15:25:09 GMT
Hi jianlizhao

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 04:38:55PM +0800, jianlizhao wrote:
> Hello  Ariel Constenla-Haile
> With your help, I solved the Extensions Integration into Installation Set
> problem, I would like to ask some questions about build.lst file
>  build.lst file
>  myext myextensions: solenv NULL
>  myext myextensions usr1 - all myextensions_mkout NULL
>  myext myextensions \ prj get - all myextensions_prj NULL
>  myext myextensions \ zipped nmake - all myextensions_zipped NULL
> My question is as follows:
>  What is the meaning of which usr1

according to
it's a meaningless thing.
Cf. also

The only occurrence found by OpenGrok outside build.lst files is
It looks like the only lines that matter are the ones with nmake, the
ones with usr1 and get are treated as lines with comments.

Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

View raw message