incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <ariel.constenla.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extensions Integration into Installation Set
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 22:58:27 GMT
On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 05:59:26PM +0800, jianlizhao wrote:
> I'm trying to add the my_extension to my Windows build of OOo 3.1.
>
> I tried to follow the instructions at :
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_Integration_into_Install
> ation_Set
>

> In file_ooo.scp:
> File gid_File_Oxt_pdfimport
>    TXT_FILE_BODY;
>    Styles = (PACKED);
>    Dir = gid_Brand_Dir_Share_Extension_Install;
>    Name = "myextion.oxt";
> End
>
> In module_hidden.scp:
> Module gid_Module_Optional_PDFImport
>         Name = "gid_File_Oxt_pdfimport";
>         Description = "gid_File_Oxt_pdfimport";
>         ParentID = gid_Module_Optional;
>         Default=YES;
>         Files = (gid_File_Oxt_pdfimport);
> End
>

> I read the article many times. I still can not solve the problem.
> My question is:
>

> I do not know which directory the  Extensions  files(myextion.oxt)  is
> located under slover.

it must be the /bin folder. But you do not place stuff there manually;
the files are delivered there from a module.

Play with the attached patch to see if you get the idea. It has a rather
dummy approach of working with the extensions already zipped as oxt files.

If you want to integrate the extensions in sdext or swext you should
modify the prj/d.lst file to copy the oxt's in the bin dir.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina