incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Behrens <...@documentfoundation.org>
Subject Re: Vulnerability fixed in LibreOffice
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 15:05:29 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:
> I agree it needs to be addressed. What is ironic is that this
> discussion did NOT result in a breakdown of B at all, but
> rather a breakdown in another entity also not having a policy
> in place in sharing info with other community members.

Hi Jim,

since this is ambiguous and leaves the possibility you refer to TDF
- the information *was* shared. I may remind you that, at the point
of responsible disclosure to securityteam@ooo, the
ooo-security@apache list was still in the process of being
setup/populated, and there was an ongoing policy discussion here.

Really, it seems the breakdown was on this side...

Cheers,

-- Thorsten