incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ohloh
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2011 20:10:04 GMT

--- On Sun, 10/30/11, Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:

> Pedro Giffuni <pfg@apache.org> wrote:
> > I am not sure how Ohloh works, but I guess the
> alternative
> > was to leave it pointing to the previous Hg server
> that
> > is abandoned until it dies ... and then attribution
> > history would still be lost :(.
>
> Except if somebody would host the readonly, historic
> version of the hg repos, right?

There is one in bitbucket that I've dubbed the
the "unofficial OpenOffice.org historic archive".

All my respect to the people that made OpenOffice.org
great, but again the issue is that I am not sure how
Ohloh can point to that archive and not give the
impression that OpenOffice.org is dead.

I assume the current Ohloh maintainers did try.

Pedro.