incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [code] [issue 118517] Twain header update for testing
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 22:12:42 GMT
Hi again;

I waited for a while but I didn't get any report on how
well (or bad) the new twain header works while building
on Windows. I am pretty sure the authors take care of
GCC and most commercial compilers so the only special
case is mingw32.

Ming32 is something that was indeed hacked into our old
header so I adapted the code to suit our previous behavior
and now that I have something robust I have committed it.
I did everything I could to ensure this works but I am not
perfect, and there has been little feedback, so please
don't panic and let me know if something related with
scanners changes.

Pedro.