incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Meeks <michael.me...@suse.com>
Subject Re: Neutral / shared security list ...
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 11:04:02 GMT
Hi Rob,

On Sat, 2011-10-22 at 22:59 -0400, Rob Weir wrote:
> I just noticed that the LO help website is heavily linked into the OOo wiki.

	Thanks for the report :-)

> http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Ahelp.libreoffice.org+link%3Awiki.services.openoffice.org

	"About 732,000 results"

	Looks impressive; then again this is because we have multiple versions
of the help on-line, translated into multiple languages. I append the
list of 24 dangling links we havn't noticed and migrated at the end,
generated with a tool closer to home:

cd helpcontent2
git grep 'services.openoffice.org' | sed 's/.*http:\/\///' | sed s/\".*// | sed 's/<.*//'
| sort | uniq | wc -l
24

	Though perhaps I screwed that up; we should certainly update those
twenty four links to have a consistent set of help based on our
infrastructure.

> Again, we're very pleased to help TDF/LO in this area, by ensuring the
> long-term availability of these pages, as they are migrated over to
> Apache control and management.

	Thank you.

> But I have not heard anyone complaining that the wiki is not sufficiently
> neutral because it is going to Apache

	I'm sorry you missed that: the wiki is not sufficiently neutral because
it is going to Apache.

	Of course, in the abstract I applaud the "best of brothers" sentiment,
and it plays very well - the reality presented daily doesn't match this.
Obviously I should write more on that clearly since it seems to be
invisible to some.

	All the very best,

		Michael.

extensions.services.openoffice.org
extensions.services.openoffice.org/
extensions.services.openoffice.org/dictionary
extensions.services.openoffice.org/project/pdfimport
wiki.services.openoffice.org/mwiki/index.php?title=Calc/Features/JIS_and_ASC_functions
wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Accessibility
wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Database
wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/BASIC_Guide
wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Adding_More_Languages
wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Calc:_CONVERT_ADD_function
wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Calc:_LINEST_function
wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Calc:_WEIBULL_function
wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Calc:_ZTEST_function
wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Conditional_Counting_and_Summation
wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Defining_a_Data_Range
wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Regular_Expressions_in_Calc
wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Regular_Expressions_in_Writer
wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Setting_up_a_Style_for_Numbering_Lines_in_Code_Listings
wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Spellchecking_in_More_Languages
wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOoAuthors_User_Manual/Migration_Guide
wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/How_to_use_digital_Signatures
wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Macros_in_Database_Documents
wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/MSA-Base_Faq
wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Non_Breaking_Spaces_Before_Punctuation_In_French_(espaces_ins%C3%A9cables)