incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Documention roadmap (was Re: Google code-in 2011: can we still make it?)
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 15:44:53 GMT
Thanks for the links Shane!

The first link is for the GSoC though, which is very different.
GCI requires a list of tasks of various levels of difficulty. I think this would be a good
chance for our documentation guys to put up a detailed documentation roadmap, which would
be good to have anyways.

I think this would be an excellent option to get fresh eyes into the MW --> CWiki migration.
Actually, newcomers would be ideal to identify information that must be part of tutorials.

Pedro.