incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Google code-in 2011: can we still make it?
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 05:22:17 GMT
Hi;

In case you are not aware, Google has a code-in program where teenagers get involved in open-source
projects.

 http://www.google-melange.com/gci/homepage/google/gci2011

Compared to a GSoC, this usually involves tasks that are more related to documentation or
alternative task rather than heavy coding. I am not sure if we are still in time to apply,
or if ASF is applying for this program but it would be very valuable for some taks like the
Wiki migration, and having young people involved in the project would be great!

Pedro.