incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <>
Subject Re: License implications of build-time or test-time dependencies?
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 16:08:29 GMT
Hmm ...
We have discussed some of the things that must be replaced but we have not drawn a roadmap
about it beyond the initial migration list. I think we will have to open BZ issues for those.

The gtk/qt issue is rather critcal: I do not think there is previous history among Apache
projects depending on them but if we cannot consider those "system provided" libraries it
would be a serious setback to an early Apache release.