incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Meeks <michael.me...@suse.com>
Subject Neutral / shared security list ...
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:23:15 GMT
So,

	It seems despite the promising flower of agreement here between Dennis
and myself; we seem to have failed to attract any volunteers - and an
openoffice.org branded list is not a suitably neutral place.

	Which leaves me to suggest freedesktop again; failing any violent
disagreement to the contrary, or any solid reason why a single project
should own, claim, brand and/or control such a shared security list,
I'll ask to have:

	officesecurity@lists.freedesktop.org

	or somesuch created; I suggest a three-way owner / moderator structure
with Dennis, Rob and myself providing some spectrum of balance. It would
of course help to have the previous subscriber list available to
pre-populate it, but that can be inferred from the archives if
necessary.

	Any objections ?

	All the best,

		Michael.

On Mon, 2011-10-10 at 16:21 -0700, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> +1
..