incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject [code] [issue 118517] Twain header update for testing
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 01:30:27 GMT
Hello;

As you might have noticed I have been updating some headers
and libraries we use internally. I think it is just logical
to want to start working with modern APIs.

In the case of TWAIN, this is something that has evolved
quite a bit, the new versions add support for UNIX/linux
and Win64. Our older version had some support for ming32
that the new header didn't have.

I added the mingw32 support but I can't test it because
I don't use ming32. Of course, I also can't just break
the build to test the patch so I've added it to BZ
Bug 118517.

Please give it a try and report or send patches through
bugzilla: this header could help improve support for
modern scanners in the future.

cheers.

Pedro.