incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject PRIORITY: OO.o blog/Roller access for Don Harbison? [was Re: Blog Created]
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 21:06:25 GMT
Hey Gavin and the Infra team --

Just so I understand, has a Roller account been set up for Don? Can he publish now?

We're in a crunch regarding some publicly statements about OO.o and need to get some Apache

Thanks so much in advance for your help with this. Y'all are my heros :-)

Cheers,
Sally

my direct request to be added to the Apache OpenOffice.org blog as an Author.

with the blog. I'm also working in concert with Sally and the folks on press@