incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Anti-grain Geometry (was Re: Solve SVG visualization without cairo and librsvg)
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 19:17:50 GMT

--- On Thu, 10/13/11, Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Grand@me.com> wrote:

> On 13.10.2011 17:24, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> > AGG stays. It's used here:
> >
> > canvas/source/tools/canvastools.flt
> > canvas/source/tools/image.cxx
>
> Yes, that's what I already wrote (canvas/source/tools,
> bitmap.cxx and image.cxx). Thorsten said it's not actively
> used. It's not just removing something, but to look a
> little bit deeper. Code removal often is more
> complicated than adding ;-)

Dumb me.. it's here: canvas/source/tools/makefile.mk
.IF "$(ENABLE_AGG)"=="YES"
    SLOFILES += $(SLO)$/bitmap.obj \
                $(SLO)$/image.obj

    .IF "$(AGG_VERSION)"!=""
        CDEFS += -DAGG_VERSION=$(AGG_VERSION)
    .ENDIF
    SHL1STDLIBS += $(AGGLIB)
.ENDIF
________

but then solenv/config/sooo340.ini has
ENABLE_AGG YES

This weird build system will take a time to sort out ;-).

Pedro.