incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Review of OpenOffice.org Forums Agreement
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 21:40:49 GMT
On Wed, 2011-10-12 at 06:30 +0900, Kazunari Hirano wrote:
> Hi Drew and all,
>
> I sent an email to Vietnamese and Chinese forum admins and asked them
> to read the proposal and say something.
> :)
> But I have not heard from them yet.  Have you, Drew?

No - but I'll be doing the following this evening.

1 - putting a copy of the email to the discuss list on ever forum as a
sticky for 5 days

2 - sending emails to each admin/moderators on those forums pointing to
the posting on their forum and to the email thread on the ML. [Even if
you have done so already, I'll still put a copy up as that is what I
promised to do on the site-admin forum]

The VI forum is a real problem, not sure if you have followed along at
all on the Site_admin board on the en forum, but I've been trying to get
in touch with them for days, and no luck, the site has turned into just
a haven for spam...later tonight I will be suspending activity on the
board if no one willing to actively monitor/work the site can be found -
as my Vietnamese is pretty much non-existent.

Any help with the VI forum would be very much appreciated.

//drew