incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [patch} removal of OS2Bitmap.cxx
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 13:52:43 GMT
Hi Yuri;

--- On Tue, 10/11/11, Yuri Dario <mc6530@mclink.it> wrote:

> > I will be glad to revert the commit once there
> > is a newly licensed OS2Bitmap.cxx available.
>
> I don't have now an AOOo svn tree here, so I'm unable to
> prepare a  patch; but OS2Clipboard.cxx has a correct
> license header, you can grab it as is.

The (lack-of) license header was the reason for it's removal.

Check the "Treatment of Third Party Works" section here:

http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html

In particular number (2):
Do ensure that every third-party work includes its associated license, even if that requires
adding a copy of the license from the third-party download site into the distribution.

I would also like to know the origin of the file to note it
in the NOTICE file.

best regards,

Pedro.

ps. What compiler do you use for the OS/2 port?

I would welcome a binary OS/2 port for Dmake:
http://code.google.com/p/ooo-dmake/