incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject How about a new branch for the legal changes? (was Re: A systematic approach to IP review?)
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2011 18:42:10 GMT
Hi;

Looking at how big, and mostly cosmetic but necessary, a
change it will be to bring in all the SGA license changes,
and given that it requires manual intervention and is not
something that can be done in one huge mega commit ...

I think we should create a branch for this changes in merge
them in two steps: corresponding to both SGAs. This way
merging CWSs and bugzilla patches can go on without pain and
people can get started on the header changes.

cheers,

Pedro.