incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject FreeBSD's OOo Port (mostly) in
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2011 03:24:25 GMT
Hello guys;

You might have noticed recently a nice train of about 16
commits carefully labelled iXXXX - FreeBSD Port: ..."

It's of course, the core of FreeBSD's port, with still
some minor patches missing that need to be verified
closely by someone that knows better.

The patches were carefully coded in order not to affect
other ports so nothing should have broken (famous last
words) and everything was referenced from our bugzilla
database so we can trace things very well.

I personally have to thank ENORMOUSLY Maho Nakata
(maho@) for his incredible dedication and patience
working on FreeBSD's OOo port over all these years.

It's a real honor to have him around here in OpenOffice
and in FreeBSD!

Pedro.