incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Meeks <michael.me...@suse.com>
Subject Re: [CODE] gtk system tray icon and libegg
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 19:59:47 GMT
Hi Pedro,

On Fri, 2011-10-07 at 10:07 -0700, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> I would think that using directly the GTK+ functionality is
> something that LibreOffice will want to do too (if it's not
> done already).

	Certainly, it was done many moons ago.

> I am afraid we will have to ask later on some developers
> to confirm if we can take their code and relicense it under
> AL2

	I look forward to observing the results.

	If you are not going to get rights to files without explicit copyright
headers sorted out, there will be a world of pain for you guys. Let us
both hope that the licensing situation will get untangled promptly to
everyone's satisfaction.

	Regards,

		Michael.