incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CODE] Linux build break: GPERF unset (rev. 1179044)
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 20:34:58 GMT

--- On Thu, 10/6/11, Pedro Giffuni <pfg@apache.org> wrote:

> >    if ($platform =~
> > m/solaris|darwin|freebsd|linux/)
> >
> > but I guess this will break on other platforms too.
> > I don't get why it was moved inside the if.
> >

> I was only consistent with the comment. I committed a
> workaround in revision 1179774 but I will look for a
> better solution soon.

This is ugly in that the only platform that doesn't have
to specify GNU cp, tar, patch, etc is GNU/linux and
instead we are checking for the rest.

I think, as happens frequently in this cases, that
the workaround will become the permanent solution.
Please do let me know if breakage continues though:
I don't use linux so I can't test.

Pedro.

BTW, I am a committer but I can't close bugzilla
issues. There's probably something wrong there :).