incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Draft mailing list notification post
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 17:45:57 GMT
I wonder if this is too technically detailed.

Since the recipient is a ML user that impact should be noted near the top.

The information about what the ASF / podling process is all about should be at the end.

Information here to go to find out about AOOo release plans would be helpful. A wiki page
with updates.

A link to the ooo blog.