incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: Shutdown of the "download.services.openoffice.org" host and its Mirrorbrain instance
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 09:36:32 GMT

I would like us to move on from this Topic, I have said before and I will
say it again,
ASF Infra will NOT support mirrorbrain.

We have one mirror system and it deals with 200 or so projects. OpenOffice
project will
use the current ASF supported mirror system. End of story.

That said, let us get these other migrations done and we can see how/if the
previous
releases can be integrated.

Gav...