incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Staging OOo Site: Bugs and Improvements
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 22:22:37 GMT

On Oct 31, 2011, at 3:15 PM, TJ Frazier wrote:

> Hi, Dennis,
>
> On 10/31/2011 16:13, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> <snip>
>> Yes, I am subscribed to ooo-commits.  Unfortunately, the CWiki commits don't come
over as diffs but as complete text before and after.  So I rarely read them.  For me, all
they serve as is a reminder to go to the CWiki page and find out what really happened.  I
find ooo-issues much easier to handle.

> <snip>
>
> This is a matter of how you set your preferences in Cwiki. You have to allow delivery
of notices in HTML, because the diffs come in color, just like what you see on the Cwiki when
you click, "view changes". I'm getting both diff and full-text at the moment, which is very
handy: if I need to see the change in full context, I can look at the second message, otherwise
not. --/tj/

That is true. Unfortunately according to this[1] it is against ASF Policy. One of the motivations
for the Apache CMS was how poorly Confluence  performs. [2]

Regards,
Dave