incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: Status of migration of OOo domains?
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 01:26:15 GMT

Sorry, there is a misunderstanding, Im talking about migrating
the current Mediawiki over to the ASF - well finishing it off at
least the work already mostly done.

To be clear ooo-wiki.a.o and ooo-forums.a.o need their final hurrah
at their current location , turning off , migrate db and import into ASF,
point DNS and current domain names, turn on, iron out bugs.

Gav...