incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS][RESULT] When Is a PPMC Invitee a PPMC Member?
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 02:11:49 GMT
This discussion has been quiet, well past the stated completion time.  I take
this as the acceptable working approach in situations where it needs to be
known that someone is established on the PPMC (or not).

 - Dennis E. Hamilton
   tools for document interoperability,  <http://nfoWorks.org/>
   dennis.hamilton@acm.org  gsm: +1-206-779-9430  @orcmid

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:orcmid@apache.org]
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2011 13:00
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: [DISCUSS] When Is a PPMC Invitee a PPMC Member?

Corrected grammar/logic in the proposal:

   PROPOSAL: No one is established as a PPMC member unless
   they have an invitation to the PPMC and they are
   subscribed to ooo-private@incubator.apache.org.  No one
   not established as a PPMC member before a vote commences
   (on ooo-private or on ooo-dev) is counted as
   casting a binding PPMC-member vote on that ballot.

I am not adding consideration of how PPMC-member invitations can expire.  I
see that as an independent consideration. It is not necessary to be address in
the proposed approach.

 - Dennis