incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Introduction Francis C. Costero
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 01:29:46 GMT
Hello Francis.  I noticed with enthusiasm the work that you did in cleaning up
the proposal page on the Apache OOo Community Wiki.  (Being slow at many
things, I did not connect you with FJCC on the forums until you explained it
just now!)

Welcome,

 - Dennis E. Hamilton
   tools for document interoperability,  <http://nfoWorks.org/>
   dennis.hamilton@acm.org  gsm: +1-206-779-9430  @orcmid

-----Original Message-----
From: F C. Costero [mailto:fjcc.apache@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 18:19
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Introduction Francis C. Costero

Hello to all. I've been lurking here for a while and I'm a volunteer on
the EN and ES user forums with the user names FJCC and FJCC-ES. I helped
put together the proposal under discussion for bringing the forums into
the Apache project. I hope I can provide some information here about the
opinions on the forum, though, of course, I don't have any official
standing as THE forum representative. I'm just one of the gang.
Francis