incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Review of OpenOffice.org Forums Agreement
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 00:56:43 GMT
Beside infrastructure@ a.o, there is the public list infrastructure-dev @ a.o.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Weir [mailto:robweir@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 17:47
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Review of OpenOffice.org Forums Agreement

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 8:37 PM, Shane Curcuru <asf@shanecurcuru.org> wrote:
[ .. ]
> Actually anyone is welcome to work with Apache infra on their normal mailing
> lists or even open JIRAs to get work done, so there's no strict need for
> Apache IDs in many cases; not sure where you got that idea. However there
> are many tasks that are simpler to do within the ASF if the requester is a
> committer, so it certainly helps to be a committer.

Where did I get this idea?  From this page [1] where it says,

Foundation's infrastructure team to discuss issues concerning the
operation of the overall Apache Software Foundation systems.
Participation in this list is only available to committers of the
Apache Software Foundation"

Are you saying that there is  a "normal" Apache Infra mailing list
where this is not true?